In our previouse article Pay-As-You-Go: The New Approach to SaaS we talked about the advantages of pay-as-you-go charges versus the traditional per user/month system and all the extras one has to pay for when using a subscription-based software service.
But how does VisitBasis’ new pay-per-use system for its Mobile Retail Execution and Merchandising Tool translate into savings for real-life businesses?
mobile retail execution, mobile merchandising, mobile field marketingLet’s see two case studies.*
Small business in the food sector:
- 1 office-only user – owner
- 1 mobile user – sales/field marketing
- Average of 4 visits/business day
- Competition monthly cost: $60 (2 users)
- VisitBasis cost for 88 visits: $17.60
- Monthly savings: $43.40
Regional food broker - sales and marketing agency:
- 4 office-only users – sales and operations management, merchandising, admin
- 15 regular mobile users – retail execution team
- 3 seasonal/temporary mobile users
- Average of 7 visits/mobile user/business day
- Competition monthly cost: $660 (22 users)
- VisitBasis cost for 2310 visits: $462
- Monthly savings: $198 Additionally, with VisitBasis there is no need to invest in equipment: BYOD (bring your own device) means mobile users can use their own iOS or Android smartphones or tablets.
See how VisitBasis can help your business grow while saving - sign up today and start saving!
Case study parameters: 22 business days per month, competition monthly cost of $30 per user.