What is merchandising software?
What are the features of merchandising software?
- Task building
- Territory management
- Mobile workforce tracking
What are the Benefits of Merchandising Software?
- Increased productivity due to reduced data-collection time and no time spent on reporting, built-in instant photo reports, and route optimization.
- Eliminated paperwork – field data is fully synced between field teams and the office.
- Fraud prevention – time-tracking and geo-tagging features to target merchandising activities in the field.
How Merchandising Software Works?
- Field team manager develops task templates, assigns territories and tasks to merchandisers, and creates the schedule visits to retail locations.
- Merchandisers perform data collection tasks on their tablets and smartphones.
- Managers or supervisors monitor merchandisers live on the map, being able to see what activities are being performed and where.
- Managers or supervisors create reports to analyze the data collected in the field.
How to Choose the Right Merchandising Software Solution for Your Company?
- SaaS (software-as-a-service) to avoid server and IT staff expenses
- BYOD (bring-your-own-device) to reduce hardware and staff training costs
- Offline capabilities to minimize data transfer costs
- Cloud service to reduce data storage costs to zero
VisitBasis Merchandising Software
- Visits and tasks can be scheduled by the office or on the mobile app.
- Field reps or office managers can optimize customer routes.
- Field reps have access to all data offline and can execute tasks without an Internet connection.
- Unlimited photos can be collected and uploaded to the office.
- Field reps can switch from one mobile device to another during the workday without losing any data.
- The number of mobile devices per user is unlimited.
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.