First of all, retail audit apps have eliminated the huge amount of paperwork that had to be transcribed, scanned, etc. Also, decision-making concerning issues that arise during audits on the part of brand and category managers, merchandisers, sales managers, among others, now has come down to sometimes a matter of minutes (if not, seconds) instead of the days it used to take for the information to flow from the field to the appropriate office.
But when deciding on which retail audit app to choose for your business, what should you worry about? Here is a shortlist:
- Ease of set-up and use, ideally independent from IT departments and contractors.
- Ability to customize mobile forms to your business needs so you can get the exact information you need from your retail audits and inspections.
- Scalability of the retail audit app platform, so it can adjust to your business size.
- Availability of the collected data - it should be available 24/7, ideally on a cloud server.
- Ability to spot fraudulent check-ins, so you can be sure that the information you need is coming from the correct location.
Watch the below video with an overview of the VisitBasis Retail Audit App for iOS and Android:
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.