Outside sales management is one of the most stressful positions in any organization. Besides having the managerial responsibilities that any supervisory role entails - including hiring, developing, and overseeing subordinates that sometimes spend weeks in the field - outside sales managers are also accountable for the most important part of any business: revenue generation.
Conciliating these responsibilities while maintaining full oversight of what is going on in a sales territory can be challenging, to say the least. Here is where an outside sales app can mean the difference between make and break: By automating field sales teams, enabling them to collect customer call information on their mobile devices, management has real-time access to what is going on in the field, leading to better mentoring and faster decision-making.
Other benefits of adopting an outside sales app include:
- Mobile ordering with bar code recognition, virtually eliminating off-call reporting activities
- Optimized GPS routing in order to improve the number of sales calls per day
- Call scheduling and planning integrated with Google Calendar
- True online/offline capabilities, so reps are able to work even if they don't have coverage
- Instant notifications of specific tasks (such as orders) or visits to key accounts
It is very easy and cost-effective to implement an outside sales app: watch the below video on how to get started with VisitBasis.
VisitBasis Outside Sales App can bring to your business all the above benefits and more. Interested? Sign up for a free trial or schedule a demo!
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.