Many small and medium-sized businesses are resistant to technology. With an if-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it approach to daily processes, and a natural "fear" of the unknown, they end up missing out on efficiency and profit-increasing opportunities brought by automation technology.
If your business still relies on spreadsheets and paper-based workflows to manage field teams, chances are you haven't adopted any field force automation solution.
A state-of-the-art field force automation solution should provide your company the following:
- A free, cross-platform mobile app for your field personnel to install on their existing Apple or Android smartphones or tablets.
- Scheduling and planning of field visits, and calculating the fastest route for each day.
- Customizable forms with different types of answers (text, photo, number, multiple choice, electronic signature), so you can tailor the field tasks to your company needs.
- Visual tracking and monitoring of field activities, with time-stamped and GPS-confirmed data, providing real-time data workflow and automatic synchronization with the office.
- Offline data collection, so your field team members will be able to work even without an Internet connection.
- Instant notification of specific events, such as visiting a certain location or performing a certain task.
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.