These services require an army of field reps that can perform activities as varied as delivery, merchandising sets and resets, product surveys, seasonal display setups, category audits, among others, as well as proper reporting in order to provide metrics (key performance indicators - KPIs) and accountability.
Retail inspection software is an invaluable tool for companies in merchandising distribution, set and services. With retail inspection software, field reps can use their mobile devices to fill out forms that before had to be hand-written, saving precious time at the point-of-sale and eliminating data transcription.
There are many benefits to using retail inspection software for managers as well, among them:
- The ability to create custom forms in order to get the exact information needed from the field.
- Capturing photos and signatures in addition to text and numbers.
- Providing reps with documents in order to make sure that they are following set instructions, such as planograms and display assembly manuals.
- GPS verification of rep location while performing activities.
- Automated visit summaries and streamlined reporting.
VisitBasis is a complete retail inspection software that provides all the tools needed for merchandising distributors to make sure that the retailers they serve are properly stocked and with the required product and category presentation.
See what retail inspection software can do for your business - sign up today for a free trial or request an online demo!
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.