Fraudulent check-ins, besides being unethical, can lead to a host of issues for businesses. Out all of them, fraudulent check-ins are especially detrimental due to the consequential overlooking of mission-critical issues such as out-of-stocks, hazardous displays, or damaged shipments. In a day and age when losing a sale can mean losing a customer (or customers!) to online shopping, brick-and-mortar retail operations cannot afford such oversight.
But how to prevent or even eliminate fraudulent check-ins of merchandisers and reps? Mobile software for merchandising is the answer for that.
Mobile software for merchandising allows for the GPS tracking of field reps and retail auditors through an app on their mobile devices, therefore enabling the monitoring of in-store activities by marketing and merchandising managers and the verification of user location at the time of each activity. With such information in hand, it becomes easier for management
Moreover, mobile software for merchandising provides a complete platform for managing retail audits, with tools that include:
- Form customization with mobile data capture, including photos and signatures
- Visit scheduling, planning, and routing
- Real-time map view of field rep activity
- Management of store distribution lists and visual planograms
- Notification of store visits
- Reporting on activities, locations, and users
Does your business have issues with fraudulent check-ins of merchandisers and reps? Let us show you how VisitBasis mobile software for merchandising can help:
- To schedule a live online demo with one of our team members, go to meetme.so/visitbasis.
- For more information and to sign up for a VisitBasis free trial, go to www.visitbasis.com.
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.