How to Organize a Merchandising Audit Using VisitBasis Merchandising Software?
- Set up audit forms. Use the VisitBasis sophisticated Task Builder to easily develop customizable audit forms. To make an electronic order form, you just have to create a task template, enter the actions, which have to be performed, and choose the proper type of answer (e.g. number, multiple choice, text, photo or electronic signature).
- Create the schedule of visits. After the task template is completed, you can just in few clicks create the schedule of visits for each field reps and easily assign retail audit tasks to particular reps. The information on the visits and tasks to be performed is instantly displayed in merchandisers’ mobile devices.
- Get the tasks performed. Empowered with a mobile app for merchandising, your field reps have mobile access to all the data on customers, products, history of retail visits, orders and returns, and are able to perform all the tasks using just their tablets and smartphones.
- Monitor merchandising activities. As merchandising audits are being performed, all the data collected is transferred to corporate database, and is available to managers. VisitBasis merchandising software allows getting time-stamped and GPS-confirmed data from merchandisers, including their routes for the workday, time spent on traveling between locations and performing each task, and more.
- Analyze merchandising performance. Information-rich charts at a touch of a button make VisitBasis the go-to solution for merchandising audits. VisitBasis merchandising software allows compiling and analyzing large amounts of data, making the reporting process a breeze.
To try our data collection software for free register at www.visitbasis.com and download the VisitBasis Retail Audit App FREE on Google Play or App Store. To learn more about how our field merchandising system works request a demo or check the links below to watch the demo videos.