Retail Audit Software
Retail businesses face many challenges that affect their competitiveness. Among these challenges, the most pressing ones are tight margins, high employee turnover and the ups and downs of the economy.
Retail audits are a way for business not only to increase compliance with visual, corporate, and safety standards, but also to keep a tight grip on issues that might hurt the bottom-line, such as out-of-stocks.
However, traditional retail audits can become quite inefficient, since they involve paperwork and data transcription.
Retail audit software allows field reps and store personnel to perform audits on personal or shared smartphones and tablets. With retail audit software, executives can plan audits in order to gain insight into all aspects of their business, as well as schedule them at the appropriate intervals.
Moreover, retail audit software allows management to supply auditors with reference information that helps increase compliance, such as image and PDF files, and to set up instant notifications of mission-critical events, as in safety hazards and out-of-stocks.
VisitBasis is a retail audit software that provides retail executives with all the tools needed to plan and manage retail audits. VisitBasis retail audit software makes it easy to customize retail audit forms, checklists, and questionnaires, and offers instant access to audit results through dashboards and reports as soon as the data is synchronized.
Today you can start performing retail store audits with ease using just your tablet or smartphone. Most field representatives who perform retail audits already have one of these devices, so you don’t need to spend money on hardware or on a software license. Simply have them download the VisitBasis Retail Execution App with customizable retail audit forms on Google Play or App Store, and start receiving real-time, highly accurate retail audit data.
- Retail audit software allows you to organize the schedule of auditor visits for any period of time and improve your field team bottom-line by reducing their time traveling to appointments, planning routes and accessing information.
- The implementation of retail audit software means automating retail data collection using mobile devices, minimizing mistakes and avoiding awkward data re-entry.
- Retail audit software allows you to communicate clearly with your reps by attaching images, PDFs, videos and multimedia materials to task templates. You can also provide different types of answers for retail audit tasks including photos, text, number, multiple-choice answer, and electronic signature.
- Retail audit software virtually eliminates fraudulent check-ins among retail audit teams by allowing supervisors to track and monitor activities performed by each field rep in real time, and by GPS and time-stamping every action.
- Finally, retail audit software solutions provide team leaders with the opportunity to receive instant reports and manage operational priorities in real time. The web-based dashboards and reports will help you identify productive employees and perform workflow analysis, allowing informed strategic decisions based on reliable up-to-date data.