Achieving consistent planogram compliance across chains and stores is the dream of all brand and category managers. However, the reality is that it is almost impossible to reach full planogram compliance unless there is a centrally, well managed retail audit operation and the only way to achieve that is through mobile technology.
Implementing a retail audit app will provide a sure way to produce effective planogram compliance operations. With a retail audit app, brand and category managers are able to set up country-wide, or even worldwide, retail audit operations right from their offices.
Most retail audit app tools currently available rely on Cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) technology and provide the following benefits, especially when compared to traditional paper-based audits:
- Form customization and the ability to capture photos and signatures in addition to text, numbers, and selections.
- Real-time access to incoming data, with total elimination of data transcription.
- Protection against fraudulent check-ins through GPS visit verification.
- Identification of individual or chain store distribution lists and planograms, leading to fewer auditing mistakes when selecting products.
- Setup of mandatory tasks for each location.
- Visit scheduling, planning, and routing capabilities.
VisitBasis retail audit app makes it easy and straightforward to manage centralized planogram compliance activities. VisitBasis runs in the Cloud, assuring that retail data is accessible to managers at any time, from anywhere. It works on common Android and iOS tablets and smartphones, allowing BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) implementation to reduce hardware costs to businesses.
VisitBasis retail audit app is easy to deploy – and you can start up completely free!